Partner With Us
Mind Therapy Clinic is dedicated to serving as a resource and educator in the San Francisco and Marin parent and medical communities by providing seminars and speaking to local groups. With our cutting edge expertise in technology-guided psychiatric treatments, Mind Therapy psychiatrists, psychologists, neuropsychologists, psychotherapists and holistic professionals are frequently in the news, serving as experts and advisors to the media.
If you would like to partner with us or provide a program addressing a special situation, please let us know and we will work with our professionals to develop and provide information specific to your need. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Program Topics
Addiction Treatment Community
- Substance Abuse: The Signs & Treatments
- Substance Abuse In Families: 5 Myths That Keep The System Going
- Family Dynamics & Failure To Launch
- Co-occurring Disorders: Dual Diagnosis and Key Differences in Treatments?
Marriage & Parenting
- Sensory Disorders: How to Recognize in Children (and Adults) and Treat
- Acknowledging and Managing Strains on Marriage With The Arrival Of Kids
- Pregnancy: The Changes In A Couples Relationship
- Trauma-aware Treatments: Trauma Through the Eyes of Children
- ADHD: Adults with Undiagnosed ADHD - Identification and Treatment
- Mental Health In The Workplace
- Mental Strain of Working in Today’s Environment
- How to Control Anxiety at Work
- Mindfulness: Meditative Ideas To Therapy
- What next? Meds Didn’t Work.
- rEEG Technology: Research For A Clinically Objective Way To Treatment
- Holding and Managing Difficult to Treat Patients
- Expressing Disorder: Treating Eating Disorders Using Drama and Physical Body
May, 5, 2014 Mind Therapy Clinic
Announces New Teen and Adult Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Program. Grand Opening on June 6.
MindTherapy Clinic announces the opening of new Teen and Young Adult intensive outpatient treatment programs (IOP) to address the San Francisco North Bay’s growing addiction treatment and mental health needs. A special Grand Opening event for clinical professionals, staff and the media will be held Friday, June 6 from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. Corte Madera Mayor Michael Lappert will perform a ribbon cutting ceremony at 11:45 am.
The facility is directly off Highway 101 in Corte Madera at the Lucky Drive exit in Marin County, near public transportation and ample parking. The program is tailored to meet the treatment needs of teen and adults through groups, individual therapy, family therapy and psychiatric medication management. The new evidence-based outpatient treatment programs are based on the sophisticated dual diagnosis treatment, new brain imaging technology and integrated therapy models offered by MindTherapy Clinic.
“These are critical times for young people in the Bay Area and our IOPs provide a way for those with mood, attention, academic, relationship, or substance use disorders to get the professional help they need,” said Dr. Mark Schiller, Founder and Medical Director. “With the support of the family and our inter-disciplinary team, students and young adults can remain at home and continue a regular school schedule. Helping young adult clients move toward meaningful work and/or college is a central task.” Dr. Schiller is an expert on technology-informed psychiatric medication management. See whole release