Join other concerned parents to practice improved communication methods, gain support and learn new tools to improve communication and promote well-being in the family.
Our intention is to create a safe, serene, sane, and sustainable home environment
Parents with problematic offspring know all too well the stress and pain of life in a troubled family environment. This group will provide approaches to: find recovery and health for all family members, interrupt cycles of relapse and loss, bring into focus overlooked family members, help burdened marriages; and promote peace in the home.
Designed for parents of troubled teens or stuck young adults (sometimes as old as 40) who struggle with:
- Substance abuse or addiction including marijuana
- Depression, anxiety or other mood disorders
- Attention deficits or other concentration problems
- Trauma-related or recent severe losses
- Failure to launch, inability to use skills or resources
- Adverse effects of divorce, suicide, or long-term illness
- Refusal or inability to make use of help, (oppositionalism, defiance)