Join other concerned parents to learn and practice improved communication methods, gain support and gain new tools to improve communication and promote well-being in the family.
Our intention is to help you create a safe, serene, sane and sustainable home environment. Parents with problematic offspring know all too well the stress and pain of life in a troubled family dynamic. This group will provide approaches to find recovery and health for all family members, interrupt cycles of relapse and loss, bring into focus overlooked family members, help burdened marriages and promote peace in the home.
Designed for parents of troubled teens or stuck young adults (sometimes as old as 40) who struggle with:
- Substance abuse or addiction including marijuana
- Depression, anxiety or other mood disorders
- Attention deficits or other concentration problems
- Trauma-related or recent severe losses
- Failure to launch, inability to use skills or resources
- Adverse effects of divorce, suicide or long-term illness
- Refusal or inability to make use of help, (oppositionalism, defiance)