Men's Psychotherapy Group is an interpersonal, process group that encourages group members to explore interpersonal and relational issues. The group provides a safe, non- judgmental place where men can explore men’s issues and develop greater self-awareness.
- Developing greater self-awareness and mindfulness
- Setting boundaries in relationships
- Asking for help
- Taking good care of oneself
- Detaching from emotional pain
- Developing self-compassion
Questions about Men's Psychotherapy Group? Ask Neil.
Tuesdays, 1:30pm to 2:50pm
From time to time, dates and times may change. Check the latest schedule if you are interested in signing up.