Join Mind Therapy Clinic's staff at our ACT training with Nicole Poell, PsyD.
- When: Wednesday, May 2, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Where: Mind Therapy Clinic, 240 Tamal Vista Drive, Corte Madera, CA 94925, Upstairs Classroom
- Presenter: Nicole Poell, PsyD
Introduction to ACT
This training introduces clinicians to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and will provide a brief history of this powerful approach, ACT's goals and components and experiential activities.
- Gain a basic understanding of the components of the Hexaflex
- Identify when to use the six components of ACT
- Take away at least one tool to use in therapy
FREE with no CEs. $25 for 2 CEs. Tea and light snacks will be offered.
This training event is free to clinicians. For 2 CE's, there's a $25 charge. Please bring a check or cash ONLY. Make checks out to Spiritual Competency Resource Center and be sure to note the date on the check's memo line.
For questions, please contact Jacqueline Perlmutter, Director of Professional Relations, 415-846-8409.
- CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
- For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com
- LCSWs and MFTs from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board for approval.