Group therapy at our clinic focuses on maintaining stability, stress reduction, emotional regulation and interpersonal relationships. Our therapy groups are as diverse as your needs because we believe a single solution does not fit all. Mind Therapy Groups are evidence-based psychotherapy to treat a broad-range of issues related to:
- Addiction and co-occurring problems such as anxiety, depression, adhd, hallucinations, and others
- Disordered eating - anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Extreme mood problems such as bipolar disorder
- Severe psychotic systoms such as hallucinations, delusions, and schizophraenia
- Substance abuse
- Behavioral issues such as social anxiety, peer difficulties, impulsivity, and impaired academic performance
- Difficulty moving forward into mature adulthood
- Disordered eating including distorted body image
- Low self-esteem
- Self-harm and suicidal thinking
- Family distress
- Interpersonal and childhood trauma (read about Mind Therapy Clinic's Center for Trauma).
If you require more intensive care, these therapies can be integrated with our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), or Trauma Treatment Programs.
For optimal results, your individual psychotherapy may be combined with:
Mind Therapy Groups are led by therapists trained to meet your specific needs.