Intensive Outpatient Program personalized for you.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is an in-depth behavioral health treatment program that offers a personalized, customized and multidisciplinary approach to treating psychiatric, co-occurring and addictive disorders. It is designed to help clients strengthen coping skills, improve emotional regulation, develop practical life skills and create growth in important relationships.
Our team of highly skilled medical doctors, nurses and doctoral- and master’s-level specialists integrate a wide range of services to carefully design treatment plans that meet the unique needs of each client.
IOP helps adults struggling with:
- Serious psychiatric symptoms such as depression, anxiety and extreme mood problems
- Substance abuse
- Behavioral issues such as social anxiety, peer difficulties, impulsivity and impaired academic performance
- Difficulty moving forward into mature adulthood
- Disordered eating including distorted body image
- Low self-esteem, self-harm, suicidal thinking
- Family distress
- Interpersonal and childhood trauma (read about Mind Therapy Clinic's Center for Trauma).
Adult Intensive Outpatient Program includes:
IOP Group Information
3 to 5 days per week based on preference and need
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Mindfulness in Action
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)/STAIR Skills
Self Compassion Around Trauma
Stress and Addiction
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Emotions and Compulsions
Therapeutic Meal Group for Disordered Eating Recovery
Does my insurance cover Intensive Outpatient Program?
IOP designed around your needs
At Mind Therapy Clinic, our experts help you to address mental, emotional, physical and spiritual needs during this comprehensive outpatient program.
You can choose between one of three (3) or four (4) day programs:
- Three (3) day program includes a minimum of ten (10) hours of services per week comprised of six (6) or more therapeutic groups per week (approximately 90 minutes each)
- The four (4) day program includes an additional day of at least two (2) group therapy sessions (3 hours or more).
Each program includes:
- One individual psychotherapy session per week (master's level provider or higher)
- Psychiatric medication prescription
- Family sessions (generally bi-weekly)
- Case management services of up to two (2) hours per month. Additional case management for 4 day program
- Family work, parent consultation
- Psychological testing
Specialized services can be arranged at an additional cost, by mutual agreement based on need.